1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. (I would suggest picking people who read these most of the time)
(It should tell you that you're tagged in a journal... that should be good enough, right?
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say you don't do tags.10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
(I don't personally care either way.
I was tagged by
20 Facts about me~
1) I am 25!
2) I work for a Hospital (managing data)
3) I live in Ohio, USA
4) I am happy that UConn won the final four! (My bro's GF is a huge fan.) (Though I wish Ohio State would have made it to the final four.)
5) I have donated my hair 4 times before, and I am about to donate it again this summer! It's too long right now! I hate it this long!!
6) I took Japanese in college, though I am not very good at it. This summer I am going to Japan for the first time!! (And out of my country for the first time.)
7) I live in a house with 5 other girls! (6 of us total!) Thank God we have two
8) I ate taco bell for Lunch today. It was a treat! (Most of the time I don't have enough time for lunch.)
9) I am a huge College Football Fan!! Go Big 10!
10) I am pretty sure I repeat some of these random facts about me every time I get tagged. I can never remember exactly what I wrote, and it's not like I'm going to go back and re-read all my old tags.
Sorry if it was repetitive.
1. Why are you on Deviantart?I signed up for DA because I wanted a good place to have a gallery of my cosplays. I feel like I'm not quite pro enough to have them on cosplay.com, and I really liked the cosplay community on here!
2. What is the happiest memory you've done?Ever? Oh man... that's a tough one... boating with my family on Lake Erie is probably one of the best things in life!
3. Why do you like fandoms?They're fun little communities that bring up interesting ideas about the shows we both love! It's always fun to meet someone who loves something as much as you do!
4. Why do you hate them?Overkill + Fangirls =
5. Do you has a tumblr?I do... but I don't like to use it. It eats too much time. I honestly don't know the last time I signed on it.
6. Who is your hero and why?In anime, defiantly Kikyou. She's so strong and kind!
IRL, that's a bit harder... Let's just say my family.
7. So, how do you feel about Justin Beiber?
8. Favourite Band?Tough choice! House of Heroes, Owl City, Demon Hunter... can't chose!
9. Introvert or Extrovert?EXTROVERT!
10. How are you today?I am good! I have to take my car to have the breaks fixed. There is a lot of rust back there..... my car is so ugly and old!Now my 10 questions:
1) Are you a student, or are you working in the real world? Or both!?
2) That's pretty cool! Do you like where you go to school / where you work?
3) Interesting... very interesting. Well, when you come home after a long day, do you come home to an apartment, house, condo, castle, a tent in the woods... etc.? (What kind of house do you live in?)
4) Well, it's not all about the home though. It's about who is there to great you! Do you live alone peacefully, with your significant other, with your family, with your friends, or with any pets?
5) Sounds nice! But it probably gets annoying sometimes too. What's the worse part about the people you live with / pets you live with / living alone?
6) I hear you on that! But it can't all be bad. What's the best memory you have of the people you live with / pets you live with / living alone?
7) That sounds so nice! You're so lucky. So when you're done with your day, what do you like to do before bed?
8) Ok, so you do that, then you go to bed. Do you normally sleep alight throughout the night, or do you toss and turn?
9) I hope you got enough sleep, but now it's time to get UP!! How do you have to wake yourself up before you start your day?
10) Now you're up and it's time to start all over again! Are you a student, or are you working in the real world? Or both!? .... just kidding. You don't have to answer all the questions again... unless you want to. I guess if you want to, go back to 1).... but their the same questions, so I assume they would give the same answers. Unless you have a split personality. If you do, you should answer all the questions with all of your different personalities.
So I guess the last question is: Do you have Dissociative identity disorder
/ split personality disorder / multiple personality disorder
?And I tag:
No one should feel obligated to do this. It's just for fun!